Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Acasta Europe Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Acasta Europe Limited, Anglia House, Carrs Road, Cheadle, SK8 2LA. Our company registration number is 07270251. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term ‘Website’ refers to www.acastaeurope.co.uk.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, branding, logo and graphics. Reproduction of any material of any kind within our website is prohibited without prior written permission from Acasta Europe Limited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Acasta Europe Limited, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Acasta Europe Limited shall not be liable for any loss of use, profits, savings or data or any indirect, special or consequential damages or losses, whether such losses arise in contract, negligence or tort, including without limitation, any losses in relation to your use of, reliance upon or inability to use the Website.
Acasta Europe Limited cannot warrant that the Website is free of viruses or technical defects of any description‚ and accepts no responsibility for any technical problems arising from your use of the Website.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it or on any website linked to it.
Linking to the Website
You must gain written permission to link to our Website. Once obtaining permission you may link to the Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists.
The Website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website without our express written permission. Acasta Europe Limited reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) must always be acknowledged as the authors of material on the Website.
Data Protection and Privacy
Any personal information you supply to Acasta Europe Limited via the Website will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003.
You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, or other material which is malicious or harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
You must not attack the Website
By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We may report any such offence to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to those authorities.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by malicious or harmful material that may infect your computer, your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material as a result of your use of the Website or as a result of you downloading any material posted on the website or downloading any material from any website linked to our website.
Acasta Europe Limited has established the Website in England. We have chosen the laws of England & Wales to apply to the Website and for any dispute to be heard by the Courts of England & Wales.
Our Competition T&Cs
This includes any competitions at our events.
- The promoter is: Acasta Europe Limited (company no. 07270251) whose registered office is at Anglia House, Carrs Road, Cheadle, SK8 2LA.
- The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Acasta Europe Limited and Acasta European Insurance Company Limited.
- There is no entry fee, you are automatically entered if you leave your business card in our designated competition bowl at an event, unless you request otherwise by writing to email@example.com.
- By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Acasta Europe Limited hold the right to refuse entrants for whatever reason.
- The winner will be chosen within 7 days after the event is held. The winner will be contact by email or phone, using the details that were provided only.
- Closing date for entry will be the end of the last day of the event. Any entries after this date will not be counted.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted within 21 days, then a new winner may be picked.
- This competition is not in partnership, or sponsored by Hotel Chocolat. No cash alternatives will be available.
- Acasta Europe Limited has the right to provide an alternative prize to the same value if unforeseen circumstances prevent the original prize being available.