Whether it is a lavish do or a DIY wedding, the costs of a wedding can add up. From the food to the flowers, there are many intricate parts that can end up costing couples thousands of pounds.
If you are getting married, you don’t want to think about what could go wrong with your wedding. However, as much as you can plan there are factors outside of their control that could lead to a big financial loss. For example, needing to rearrange because someone is ill, suppliers going into administration, or adverse weather causing limited travel.
Limiting the risk of financial loss for the big day is a crucial part of planning a wedding. Our Wedding Insurance can help couples protect themselves against these external factors and much more.
What We Cover
Attire & Rings
How does wedding insurance work?
Wedding Insurance is a protection to help couples face unexpected financial loss due to factors outside of their control. This could be a result of a range of different circumstances. For example, if their venue goes into administration, they may be able to recover costs that they had already paid and could even be awarded additional money to help find a new venue.
The couple will be protected from the inception of the policy, to provide cover for any deposits and downpayments.
What does the policy cover?
Full list of coverage
- Cancellation / Rearrangement
- Financial Failure of Suppliers
- Adverse Weather
- Ceremonial Attire
- Wedding Cake
- Cars & Transport
- Personal Accident
- Legal Expenses
- Photography & Videography
- Private Liability
Optional extras available to extend the cover
- Optional public liability extension for the Wedding party
- Optional public liability extension
- Optional marquee & mobile W.C. unit and event equipment extension
event equipment single item limit
- Optional ceremonial swords cover
- Optional increase in cancellation cover. Additional cost in respect of rearrangement (75% of total cost)
- Optional Extension: Cancellation & Rearrangement to Include Coronvirus Cover*
If you are interested in selling our Wedding Insurance products then get in touch with our underwriting team today.
We have ready to go products or can tailor the cover to suit your clients. We work with you on a case by case basis, to get to know your business and your team, and come to a solution that suits you best.