Commercial Legal Expenses Underwriter (ATE)
We are looking for a highly motivated and professional qualified solicitor/legal executive to join our legal expenses team. The individual will:
• Be experienced in running commercial cases within a firm of solicitors
• Ideally have experience of underwriting commercial After the Event (ATE)
• Ideally have worked in a similar underwriting role or have suitable commercial litigation experience
• Have an understanding of protocols within the insurance industry, GDPR and the Data Protection Act, or be willing to undertake appropriate training.
• Be knowledgeable of all aspects of claims (quantum, limitation, liability)
• Have strong customer service skills
• Have full working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and the use of Management Information Systems is expected
• Hold a demonstrable record of exceptional interpersonal skills with voice, digital and face to face communication experience
Within the role, you will focus on managing commercial schemes, underwriting new risks and auditing the performance of legal expenses risks. You will be required to master and implement underwriting guidelines and to demonstrate a detailed understanding of risk exposure and appetite in respect of Commercial ATE.
Whilst office based the role also requires visiting our existing and potential customers on a regular basis. The highest level of customer service is demanded always with our clients, intermediaries and third parties.
You will be a strong team player, working efficiently to meet agreed objectives and have a good eye for detail. You must be able to deal effectively with enquiries and operate well within the parameters of stipulated procedures and authority limits.
Your role will include:
• Assessing incoming applications and claims and obtaining all information needed to make informed decisions
• Creating and implementing procedures and processes
• Being a point of contact between the solicitors / brokers and the team, as well as managing and maintaining professional relationships with business partners
• Assisting with other members of the team when needed on policy wordings, claims etc.
• Ongoing training in line with agreed objectives and keeping up-to-date with technical, legal and market developments via use of e-learning, internal training and by reading market related material.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Business Development department are not recruiting at this time. If you are interested in a Business Development role at Acasta, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com where we will hold this on file once a position becomes available.
Marketing & Client Relations Executive
About the Role
Acasta Europe Ltd are an insurance company based in Cheadle who provides specialist underwriting within the UK & Europe for insurance companies, solicitor firms, intermediaries, and agents.
Acasta are rapidly growing and as a result are now looking for a confident and organised Client Relation and Marketing Executive to join their team.
The candidate will help to build and maintain relationships with current and potential clients, as well as assisting the Marketing Manager with marketing campaigns and organising events.
The role is mainly office based but may involve attending meetings, exhibitions, training and presentations with both suppliers and clients.
Over time you may be offered the opportunity to progress and learn about other areas of marketing or the business depending on performance, skill and company needs.
Whilst experience and knowledge within the business to business insurance sector is beneficial, we will consider those from other backgrounds.
What the Role Includes
- Email marketing
- Content writing
- Assisting in organising hospitality and marketing events
- Keeping website and social media content up to date
- Helping to create content & guides for clients
- Assisting different teams on helping to improve processes within the business and for the clients
- Liaising with current and potential clients, maintaining and developing relationships as well as looking for opportunities to cross sell products
- Keeping systems with client and company data up to date
- Managing incoming enquiries
- Managing company documents
Experience and Traits Wanted
- Experience using email software
- Experience writing content
- Experience managing social media
- Experience designing for both print and digital
- Basic understanding of the Adobe suite
- Basic understanding of website management
- Experienced and confident dealing with customers / clients via email, phone and face-to-face
- Strong professional written and verbal communication
- Needs to have great organisational skills, and be able to manage multiple projects and deadlines
Job Details Outlined
Location: Cheadle, SK8 2LA
Pay: £18,000 – £22,000 depending on experience
Holidays: 20 days + Bank Holidays
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Finance department are not recruiting at this time. If you are interested in a Finance role at Acasta, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com where we will hold this on file once a position becomes available.