Emergency Protect Insurance

Emergency Protect for regular home owners and landlords.


Broker Application Form

Your clients’ home is their most important possession. Because of this it is important to cover it for any unforeseen circumstances that may occur, keeping your client and their family protected. This is where our Home Emergency Insurance plans can help your client.

Many of your clients may not realise that household insurance just deals with the consequences of the claim. This therefore means it doesn’t give immediate help if there is a home emergency such as a broken boiler.

We offer a range of different home emergency policies with different levels of cover. These will protect your client from any emergencies they face within their home such as burst pipes, failure of gas and water supplies, security and much more. Our Plus scheme also includes a free boiler check in the first 30 days as well as boiler cover in the event of it breaking down.

There are many different policies out there for your client to choose from. Many policies do not cover the essentials and have many limitations. However, with Acasta’s policy you can guarantee great cover and great service for your client in their time of need.

What We Cover

Home Emergency Protect Standard

  • Plumbing & drainage
  • Electricity Supply
  • Security
  • Roofing
  • Alternative Accommodation
  • Cooker/Oven
  • Water Supply
  • Gas Supply
  • Pest Infestation

Home Emergency Protect Plus

Includes everything covered in the Standard cover with the addition of:

  • Primary heating system
  • Boiler cover
  • Annual service

Landlord Emergency Protect Cover

  • Boiler Breakdown causing loss of heating and/or hot water to their property with boiler cover.
  • Failure of their homes gas, water, or electricity supply with landlords’ home emergency insurance.
  • Failure or damage to their property’s plumbing and/or drainage system with landlords’ home emergency cover.
  • Their property being insecure as a result of damage to locks on doors and windows etc. with landlords’ home emergency insurance.
  • Damage to the roof with our landlords’ home emergency insurance.
  • Pest infestation and control with our landlords’ home emergency insurance.
  • Failure of their property’s cooker or oven with our landlords’ home emergency insurance.

Available on our Portal