Auditor Job Description
The Auditor will report to the Audit & Compliance Manager.
The successful applicant will be conducting audits within the UK and in Europe. The successful applicant will be auditing insurance related products and processes and provide reports to the Audit & Compliance Manager and the board. The Auditor will also assist with Due Diligence visits to new agents.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Organise and book in Audits with Insurance Agents including travel and accommodation
- Complete audit visits to a variety of different insurance and service providers
- Complete an audit report for each visit
- Provide face to face and written feedback in a clear and concise manner to external agents and internal management.
- Complete pre-audit work including analysis of the agents and their products
Essential: GCSEs A* – C in Maths and English • Desirable: A Levels
Very good working knowledge of Excel
- Essential: 12 months experience working within the Insurance industry
- Desirable: Previous Auditing experience (internal or external)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Personal Qualities
- Highly motivated individual with a willingness to develop and learn new skills
- Able to work as an effective team member
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Committed to working towards a career in Insurance
Description of Organisation
Acasta Europe Limited works exclusively with Acasta European Insurance Company Ltd who provide insurance facilities to clients throughout the UK. Acasta Europe Limited provide bespoke insurance schemes and audit is a key function within the company.
Acasta Europe Limited is a small company that is undergoing a period of growth. A candidate with a keen interest in insurance and auditing has a good opportunity to develop within a niche company.
Days / hours
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Occasional overnight stays and travel outside these times.
Place of Work
Station Road, Cheadle Hulme. Will be required to conduct audits at different offices.
£20k – £25k
Excellent public transport links, close to M60 motorway
Professional environment with friendly approachable staff keen to assist with development.
Please provide a covering letter and CV to email@example.com