Agent Login

Landlords Home Emergency Insurance

Landlords home emergency insurance

Landlords Home Emergency Insurance is designed to provide immediate assistance when something goes wrong with your home such as a broken boiler, electrical or gas supply issues, storm damage etc.

As a landlord the same things happen to your clients’ let property that happen to your clients’ home and even though it may not be their home it is their house and any sort of landlords’ home emergency can affect the investment they have as well as potentially causing issues for your clients’ tenant.

Does your client really want to be contacted in the middle of the night if there is an issue without landlords home emergency insurance at the property that you need to find someone to fix or help your clients’ tenant with?

We have created a landlords home emergency insurance product that is ideal for landlords who want to protect themselves from this hassle and exposure. The first part of our policy provides a 24 hour, 7 day a week helpline that they (or their tenant) can contact if there is a problem.

We cover:

  • Boiler Breakdown causing loss of heating and/or hot water to their property with boiler cover
  • Failure of their homes gas, water or electricity supply with landlords home emergency insurance
  • Failure or damage to their property’s plumbing and/or drainage system with landlords home emergency cover
  • Their property being insecure as a result of damage to locks on doors and windows etc. with landlords home emergency insurance
  • Damage to the roof with our landlords home emergency insurance
  • Pest infestation and control with our landlords home emergency insurance
  • Failure of their property’s cooker or oven with our landlords home emergency insurance

Our policy will provide up to £1000 cover against the costs of dealing with the landlords’ home emergency with no excess to pay so if they want to avoid personal disruption and involvement.

This product has been designed to give their tenant the telephone number of the claims service and they can contact them directly to request the help of our highly skilled and experienced tradesmen.

We also understand that landlords have a legal obligation to ensure that gas appliances are inspected every year and to help them meet these responsibilities our policy includes an annual central heating boiler inspection and (subject to the boiler being passed) an accompanying CP12 (Gas Safety Certificate) and we also include and additional CP12 for another appliance such as a cooker, hob or gas fire.

Our landlords’ home emergency product is, unlike many others, a straightforward, comprehensive policy that gives wide cover, valuable added benefits and peace of mind at a competitive annual premium. They don’t have to weigh up a myriad of options that may leave gaps in their home emergency cover.

Simply choose Home Emergency Protect for Landlords

Acasta Broker Portal Make a General Enquiry Arrange a BDM visit